Subject: Re: Interesting Enquiry
From: Mush <[email-masked]>
To: Keith Hill <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 14:19:09 +0500

The man most directly responsible for this twaddle was Keith Hill, who did
thus comment on Re: Interesting Enquiry on the night of 16-Nov-97:

-> Mush.  You're a damn nuicance.  I downloaded it, and before I knew it, ten
-> hours
-> had passed.  I was trying to do something else.  Argh !

Well, ive had that kind of distraction for a bit over a year now, hehe. Ive
been testing it since he began coding it.

-> It's a damn good game though - apart from the way all my people keep
commiting
-> suicide.

Well, thats because you dont seem to have enough of a supply of resources.
Make sure you have plenty of mines, refineries and farms, not to mention more
that enough water pumps. Building a few peasant huts are a good thing, and
build a barracks and begin to make more guards, that way your people will feel
safe, and be safe against an invasion.

Andrew "Mushroom" Kellett
--
 Email: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>  Team *AMOS* + IAPA Team *AMIGA*
  alt.religion.amos - AMOS now on usenet! AMOS Mailinglist also mirrored

     World's Largest AMOS Homepages - http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk

         Massive FTP site with AMOS/C64 and Mods/Samples + more at
                            mushy-pd.dyn.ml.org